The Shandaken Project requests that each purchaser of any art work published or sold by Shandaken Project remit 15% of the proceeds of any future sale of the art work to the Shandaken Project. We will send 75% of this donation on to the author of the work, and the remaining 25% will help us to produce our world-class residency program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, including the best ways to remit your donation. Thank you for your support.